Auqaf, Hajj, Religious and Minorities affairs department of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa announces scholarship for the students of Deeni Madaris. AHRMA announces 1200 scholarships for students of Aama, Khasa, Aalia, Aalmia, Takhassu fil Quran, Hadith, Fiqah, and other departments students of Deeni Madaris.
Applications can be submitted online at the website of Auqaf, Hajj, Religious and Minority Affairs department aima.kp.gov.pk/scholarship Hard copy of the online submitted application form along with attested copies of the educational documents and two colored passports sized pictures along with B-form and Students card issued by the madrassa is required to be submitted.
Eligibility Criteria for Deeni Madaris Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in a Deeni Madrassa of Ittehad-i-Tanzeemat-e-Madaris
- Madrassa must be registered with Wafaqa-ul-Madaris al Arabia Pakistan, Tanzeem-ul-Madaris Ahle-Sunnat Pakistan, Wafaq-ul-Madaris Al-Shia Pakistan, Rabta-ul-madaras-ul-Islamia Pakistan, Wafaq-ul-Madaris A-salfiah Pakistan and with Govt of Khyber Pukhtonkhwa
- Must have passed the last exam with minimum 60% marks or with 2.5 CGPA
No of Scholarships for Deeni Madaris Students
|Class||No of Scholarships||Amount|
|Takhassus Fil Qura’an||100||30,000/-|
|Takhassus Fil Hadith||100||30,000/-|
|Takhassus Fil Fiqah||100||30,000/-|
|Takhassus Fil Lughat||100||30,000/-|
|Takhassus Fil Saraf||100||30,000/-|
|Takhassus Fin Nakhaw||100||30,000/-|
How to apply for Deeni Madaris Scholarship
- Online Applications should be submitted within 15 days of advertisement (Latest by March 28, 2021)
- Online application may be filled at http://aima.kp.gov.pk/scholarship
- Print of the online application form should be submitted along with attested copies of educational documents, 2 passport size photographs, copy of CNIC and copy of student card issued by Madrassa
- All documents must be submitted to section officer, Auqaf, Hajj, Religious and Minorities Affairs department, SDU Building, Khyber Road Peshawr.
- Application of the students must be recommended by the head of the Madrassah or Nazim or Muhattam.