There are few applications in which participants have not mentioned their preference of Subject. Still there is provision in online system in which they may Add there subject by clicking at
It is requested to all principals they may approach Good applicants and ask them to add there subject where it is required.
Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development (QAED) Punjab being an attached department of the School Education Department, the Government of Punjab has the mandate of professional development of education managers and teachers in the public sector across the province. The outreach set-up of QAED Punjab consists of 43 district QAEDs and 2000 cluster centers with adequate facilities to conduct training initiated by QAED, Punjab.
Applications are invited from Public (24) and Private (24) candidates as Lead Trainers (LTs) (48) to conduct the training of Master Trainers (MTs) (1716) on Single National Curriculum in all (36) districts of Punjab.
- Minimum qualification is Masters/4-years relevant Graduation degree from a HEC recognized institution.
Detail is as under:
- ECCE=Masters degree/BS(04 Years) in ECE or having 3 years working experience related to Early Childhood Education (ECE) class rooms with reputable organization or in any other projects.
- General Knowledge= Masters in History, Geography, Pakistan Studies, International Relations
- English= MA/BS (04 Years)
- Urdu=MA/BS(04 Years)
- Social Studies= MA/BS(04 Years) in Sociology/Social Work, History, Political Science
- Islamiyat= MA/BS(04 Years) or equivalent
- Mathematics= MSc/BS (04 Years)in Mathematics
- General Science= MSc in Biology, Physics, Chemistry or any other related to pure science subjects.
- Minimum 03-years teaching experience with full command on subject. However, preference will be given to candidate having experience as trainer and material developer of training.
- Excellent communication, Basic IT skills (MS Word, Power Point etc).Lesson Planning and pedagogical skills.
- Applicants must be domiciled of Punjab;
Key Responsibilities of Lead Trainers
- Ability to deliver effective training sessions e.g In-person/online;
- To prepare a comprehensive training plan including appropriate delivery method and strategies for Master trainers;
- Lesson Planning with reference to subject-based Single National Curriculum;
- Content writing and execution of the delivery plan with appropriate subject-specific teaching methods to record video lectures for Master trainers;
How to Apply:
- Applicants are requested to apply online at www.qaed.edu.pk/registration/ before 28.4.2021 till 04:00 PM;
- Candidates from both Public/Private Sectors fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply;
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained;
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview at Provincial QAED Lahore;
- QAED Punjab has the right to reject or cancel the selection process at any stage. Any decision of QAED Punjab in this regard cannot be challenged in any court of law;
- A handsome compensation will be offered to the Lead Trainers with boarding and lodging facilities if needed;
- No TA/DA for interviews is admissible;
|Sr.No||Name of District||No.of Vacant Posts|
|20||Mandi Baha ud din||36|
|28||Rahim Yar Khan||48|
|35||Toba Tek Singh||48|
For further information, feel free to contact with Deputy Director (QA, M&E) at 042-99260053 during office hours (10:00am to 04:00pm) or email at email@example.com