A notification has been issued on 21 September 2021 in connection with ADOPTION OF PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES DURING MONSOON SEASON AS PER ANTI-DENGUE SOPs by the School Education Department (Monitoring Wing).Further detail of said notification in same is as under,
ADOPTION OF PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES DURING MONSOON SEASON
As you are well aware the Monsoon season is at its peak and stagnant water at roofs/premises of the schools/buildings due to heavy rain may cause the breeding of dengue larvae.
2. You are, therefore, requested to direct all the anti-dengue focal persons/ Head of schools(Public/Private) to take special measures as per following SOPs, circulated from time to time:-
- Removal of stagnant water
- Cleanliness (premises, toilets, water tanks, roof tops etc.)
- Grass Cutting from lawns and grounds
- Removal of Junks
- Plugging of water leakages
- Maintenance of vector free environment
- Ban on wearing of Half sleeve shirts
- Observance of Zero Period
- Visit of private schools for compliance of anti-dengue SOPs
3. You are further requested to ensure compliance of the above said directions in true letter and spirit and upload snaps of anti-dengue activities of the above said directions through Android Phones/Tabs on PITB dengue dashboard on regular basis.
THIS MAY BE TREATED ON To P PRIORITY