Ehsaas scholarship for the Undergraduate Program portal is now open for application for new admissions from September 30, 2021. Students can submit their application for Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship 2022 on the HEC portal. The last date to apply for HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship 2022 is extended till December 31, 2021. Under the Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program, 200,000 scholarships are to be awarded to deserving students in four years. 50% quota is reserved for female students. Ehsaas scholarship is a fully-funded program, which not only covers tuition fees but a monthly stipend will also be provided to the scholars.
EHSAAS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
Key Features of Scholarship 2021
- 50,000 Scholarships per annum.
- 200,0000 undergraduate scholarships in 4 years.
- 50% of seats reserved for Girls.
- Full tuition fee.
- Special Preference to disabled and students belonging to underprivileged areas.
- Undergraduate students enrolled in affiliated public sector universities are eligible to apply
- Only those students are eligible who got admission on a merit basis in public sector respective universities
- Students already availing of any other scholarship or grant from any other source are ineligible to apply.
- Deserving students from low-income families
- This program is only for regular students. Distant learning students are ineligible
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online CLICK HERE to apply.
- The complete application form can be submitted to the respective university financial aid office not submit the application form directly to HEC or BISP.
The deadline for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 is December 31, 2021.