Abbottabad Public School APS invites scholarship applications for Endowment fund scholarship 2021. Applicants having a domicile holder can apply. Only candidates who get admission in grade 7 are eligible to apply. The candidate selected on a merit-based and the Abbottabad authority will cover the academic expenses during the scholarship period. The eligible candidate will appear in the ETEA entry test. ETEA Entry test for APS scholarship will be conducted on February 21, 2021.
Abbottabad Public School Scholarship test format
Check out the complete ETEA test schedule details
|Syllabus||KP Textbook Board Class 6 Textbook|
|Subjects||Maths, Urdu, English, Islamyat|
|Test start time||1:0 00 AM|
Eligibility Criteria for APS Endowment Fund Scholarship
- Applicant age lies between 11 and 13 years
- An applicant who completes grade 6 class in Government schools of Kyber Pakhtunkhwa for the last two years can apply
- Applicant maximum monthly family income is PKR: 30,000/-
- Candidates studying in cadet colleges, schools in other provinces, or studying in schools run by the federal government are not eligible to apply.
- Attested copies of admission and school leaving entries in school register (AWR)
- Bank Draft/Money order of PKR: 1500/-
- 4 attested photographs
- Copy of CNIC of father
- Attested copy of Form-B
- Attested copy of the proof of father’s monthly income
How to Apply for APS Endowment Fund Scholarship 2021:-
- Application forms are available online at www.aps.edu.pk/downloads
- Applicants who want to appear in the test should submit an application along with a bank draft of PKR: 1500/- before the last date.
- The students will collect their roll number slips from the school website by February 15, 2021.
- A total of six seats are reserved for the Endowment Fund scholarship which will be filled purely on a merit basis.
The last date to apply: 10th February 2021