SO(Admin)Misc./ 2020: Pursuant to the decisions taken in the meeting of Inter-Provincial Educational ministers Conference (IPEMC) held on 6th April 2021, the following directions are hereby issued to all the concerned:-
- Academic activities/classes will resume in all colleges / higher education institutions both in public and private sectors from April 18″, 2021 on stagger. basis in all the affected cities of Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Rawalpindi, Multan, Sargodha, Sialkot, and Sheikupura which were suspended. vide Notification of even number dated 30.03.2021.
- All so. of Examination / Assessment activities will also be allowed from the date of resumption of academic activities in all such institutions.
- All Public and Private Universities will remain closed for conventional classes. However, online academic activities will continue as per the schedule and convenience of the concerned universities.
- All the International Examinations will be conducted as per the schedule already notified by the relevant authority. However, 0′ Level Examinations will commence from May 10., 2021.
- SSC Examination in Punjab will be held in the third week of May 2021. The revised schedule for both SSC 8. HSSC Examinations will be issued. by Punjab Board Committee of Chairmen.
2. All concerned authorities/heads of institutions shall ensure .ecompliance / observance of COVID-19 SOPS issued by the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, from time to time, in letter and spirit.