If you are a Government employee and you are planning to apply for the GP Fund advance. But you don’t have enough knowledge about what sort of documents are required to process the application. Now, I am providing you a checklist for GP Fund advance 2021.
GP Fund Advance Documents Checklist 2021
- Name of Applicant
- Cell/phone No. Applicant
- Personal No.
- CNIC No.
- Attested copy of CNIC.
- GP fund form dully signed by the concerned official
- Computerized pay slip
- Final re-calculation sheet of G.P fund issued by the A.G Punjab duly singed & stamp.
- Affidavit (As per prescribed format)
- Copy of secondary school certificate (in case of non-refundable GP Fund)
- Copy of own house/plot. (if required)
Note: All photo copies should be attested.