Every Government employee one day leaves his/her department after completion of a compulsory period of service which is called Retirement. When any Govt employee gets retirement then he/she is eligible to get a pension for the whole life with any work. But here, we discuss what checklist for pension papers (Documents) required for 2021.
List of Required Pension Papers/Documents Checklist 2021
- Name of Applicant
- Cell/phone No. Applicant
- Relation with Deceased employee
- Name of Deceased employee
- Personal No. of Deceased
- CNIC No. of Deceased
- Application duly singed by applicant and recommended by DDO with No. & Date.
- Attested copy CNIC of applicant
- Attested copy CNIC of deceased.
- Death certificate of deceased.
- FRC/Family registration certificate (NADRA)
- Option form for Direct Credit of pension through Bank account dully verified by the concerned bank.
- Indemnity Bond on stamp paper
- Affidavit for recovery of any over payment
- Copy of pension book/PPO
- Succession certificate
- No Source of Income Certificate from UC and DDO, in case other than Spouse.
- No other pension/family pension/ OSD(Pension Salary) receiving Certificate (in case other than spouse).
- Printed Pension Papers with form D-II
Note:-All photo copies should be attested by DDO.
BS-11 to 17 (3-set required)
BS-18 to 20 (S-Set required)