If any Government servant died during service and the family of a deceased employee wants to get the financial assistance package from the Government department. The following list of documents checklist of financial assistance of deceased pension case (Death during Service) 2021.
Checklist of Deceased Assistance Package For Family 2021
- Name of Applicant
- Cell/phone No. Applicant
- Relation with Deceased employee
- Name of Deceased employee
- Personal No. of Deceased
- CNIC No. of Deceased
- Application from widow /widower / other
- Copy of CNIC of Applicant
- Copy of CNIC of deceased employee and legal heirs
- Copy of death registration certificate issued by the UC concerned
- Copy of obituary notification issued by the competent authority
- List of family members dully singed by DDO
- NADRA family registration certificate
- Non re-marriage certificate verified by the DDO.
- No enquiry, No demand, No Audit Para certificate issued by DDO with Dispatch
- Last Pay Certificate
- Last computerized pay slip
- Affidavit on judicial stamp paper from all legal heirs in favour of applicant
- Copy of succession certificate
- Original service book of deceased employee
- Guardian Certificate (If required)
- Specimen Signature of applicant
- Attested copy of Pension Book/PPO
- Lawful widow/widower etc certificate
- Service certificate issued by the Head/DOD
- Affidavit/undertaking about recovery
Note:-All photo copies should be attested by DDO.
BS-11 to 17 (3-set required).
BS-18 to 20 (S-Set required