Competitive Commission of Pakistan has issued the official advertisement in which CCP Jobs Law Officers 2021. CCP Pakistan is an autonomous body entrusted to provide for free competition in all spheres of commercial and economic activity, to enhance economic efficiency and to protect consumers from anti-competitive behavior.
Competition Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2021 Latest
In order to further strengthen its team, CCP is looking for committed and dynamic professionals from the legal field to aid it in discharging its functions.
The main responsibilities/duties of the post-holders) shall include: undertaking extensive research, policy procedural rafting, preparing internal office memoranda and case briefs as well as providing any other assistance as required and relevant to achieving the organizational objectives.
Applications from suitable candidates are invited, having the following qualifications and experience:
- LLB from a HEC recognized university or degree in law from a reputable foreign university
- Candidates having postgraduate qualification in law and/or a familiarity with competition law will be preferred.
- At least 5 years post-qualification experience as a practicing lawyer, preferably with corporate law firms.
- Strong analytical research and legal drafting skills with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong command over the English language.
Candidates shall be expected to work under pressure, meet short deadlines and be able to work independently as well as part of a team. At all times. expected to demonstrate a high level of personal integrity and maintain professional standards as well as confidentially.
The maximum age limit for candidates is 35 years. An attractive market based compensation package will be offered commensurate to the education and experience of the selected candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test interview.
- Only citizens of Pakistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir are eligible for appointment
- Government employees may apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from the parent department.
- CCP reserves the right to accept and/or reject the applications, or postpone the process as allowed under the applicable rules regulations
- General age relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the applicable rules/regulations. Such relaxation may be considered for highly qualified and/or experienced candidates
- Appointments will be made purely on full-time or part-time contractual basis for a period of one (1) year as per terms and conditions and the applicable regulations
- Upon successful completion, contracts may be renewed or such candidates may be considered for induction as a regular employee on such terms and conditions as deemed appropriate
- NO TADA will be admissible for test interviews
How To Apply For Competitive Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2021
Candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply by sending the application form along with detailed CV, attested copies of academic credentials, testimonial, experience certificates, Domicile, CNIC and two passport size photographs to Deputy Director (HR), Competition Commission of Pakistan, 9th Floor (South), ISE Towers, Blue Area, Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. The application form is available at CCP’s website: www.ca.gov.pk.