All the Government servants are eligible for the Daughters Marriage grant. But the amount for marriage will be given according to the rules of gazetted and non-gazetted employees. If your daughter’s marriage is near and wants to apply for a marriage grant then read the daughter’s marriage grant documents checklist 2021.
Checklist of Daughters Marriage Grant 2021
- Name of Applicant
- Cell/phone No. Applicant
- Personal No.
- CNIC No.
- Application Form
- Printed Benevolent Fund Form
- Copy of CNIC of employee
- Daughter’s CNIC copy
- Computerized pay slip
- Retirement notification (If required)
- Attested copy of PPO (if required)
- List of family members/FRC issued by NADRA
- Affidavit that she is real daughter and any overpayment will be refunded
- Marriage Registration Certificate (Nikah Naama)
Note: All photo copies should be attested.