In case any family member of a Government servant dies then how much amount is granted to the Govt servant. Secondly, it is important to know what checklist documents are required to apply for the death/funeral grant. The short but brief criteria are given below to understand the eligibility and amount of the funeral grant.
Funeral Grant For Gazetted Employees
|On the death of a government servant||PKR 10,000|
|On the death of a dependent member of the family of a government servant||PKR 10,000|
Death / Funeral Grant For Non-Gazetted Employees
|On the death of a government servant||PKR 6,000|
|On the death of a dependent member of the family of a government servant||PKR 6,000|
|On the death of a Non – Gazetted government servant after retirement||PKR 6,000|
Funeral Grant Checklist 2021
- Name of Applicant
- Cell/phone No. Applicant
- Personal No.
- CNIC No.
- Attested copy of CNIC.
- GP fund form dully signed by the concerned official
- Computerized pay slip
- Final re-calculation sheet of G.P fund issued by the A.G Punjab duly singed & stamp.
- Affidavit (As per prescribed format)
- Copy of secondary school certificate (in case of non-refundable GP Fund)
- Copy of own house/plot. (if required)
Note: All photo copies should be attested.