Finance Division has issued the Summary for Adhoc Relief Allowance and Upgradation of Clerical Staff on 11-02-2021. The Notification the Finance Division will issue very soon.
Summary for Adhoc Relief Allowance and Upgradation of Clerical Staff
In accordance with the agreement reached between the Special Committee constituted by the Primo Minister Imran Khan comprising Federal Minister for Defence Pave. Khattak, Federal Minister for Interior Sheikh Rashid Ahmed and Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs All Muhammad Khan and representatives of the Federal Government Employees, the Finance Division has agreed to the following, in principle: –
- Disparity Reduction Allowance @25% of the basic pay of BPS-2017 shall be allowed to those civil employees in BPS (1-19) of the Federal Government (including employees of Federal Secretariat and attached departments) who have never been allowed additional salary equal to or more than 100% of the basic pay (whether frozen or not) or performance allowance tool. 01 March 2021.
- The posts BPS (1-16) or equivalent will be upgraded on the pattern of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa w.e.f. 01 March 2021.
- The grant of time-scale will also be considered for adoption on the same pattern in the next budget.
- Adhoc Relief will also be considered to be made part of the basic salary w.c.f. July 2021.
- The provinces will be recommended for the adoption of the above from their own resources.
A summary of the effect is being placed before the Cabinet for requisite approval.