Scholarships in Pakistan for the students whose parents cannot support their studies financial expenditures during academic sessions. Higher Education Commission (HEC) always announces the best opportunities for the poor and deserving students. Applications are invited for the “Law Graduate Scholarship For Balochistan Students 2021-22” for the students of Balochistan for Study Abroad – HEC”, from applicants having Domicile/Local Certificate of Balochistan province for the award of scholarships to study law in the following categories:
- Indigenous LLB (5Years)
- Indigenous LLM
- Foreign LLM
- Foreign PhD
HEC Law Graduate Scholarship 2021-22 LLB, LLM & PhD
- Applicant must possess the Domicile/Local Certificate of Balochistan
- Maximum age as on the closing date of submission of applications:
- LLB (5 years): 25 years
- LLM 30 years
- PhD 35 years
- For LLB, LLM, and Ph.D. scholarships, the candidates must have completed HSSC/equivalent, LLB, and LLM respectively, from HEC recognized universities before the closing date of the applications.
- For LLB, the candidates must have completed 12 years of education with at least 50% marks in BISE intermediate examination/equivalent.
- For LLM and Ph.D., the applicants must have completed LLB, LLM respectively from HEC recognized DAls with at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must secure a minimum of 50% marks (Accumulative Test Score) in Aptitude Test.
- Applicants must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date. Result awaiting students are not eligible to apply.
- Any applicant who is already availing of any other scholarship is not eligible to apply.
Eligilbity Criteria For Law Graduate Scholarships 2021
a) Eligible applicants will be shortlisted test and academic credential scores. The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit.
b) 15-20% scholarships will be reserved for the children of victims’ families (martyred/severely injured) in the blast of August 8, 2016 in Quetta, if they fulfil the required criteria.
c) In case of non-availability of students from victim families, scholarships will be awarded on merit to other eligible candidates.
d) Applicants must meet HEC and university eligibility criteria in place for admission in LLB, LLM, and Ph.D. programs.
e) Scholarship will only be awarded to the students studying/seeking admission in HEC recognised public sector universities/institutions or W-Category private universities.
f) Foreign scholarship applicants have to provide admission letter in the top 500 universities (in QS Ranking) after the selection.
g) Merit list of scholarships will be prepared on the basis of online information/data provided by the applicants and in case of any misrepresentation/error/omission, the scholarship shall be canceled at any stage.
h) If the applicants are already employed/serving, they should be from the law-relevant field (Practicing advocate, judicial officer, law faculty members, and prosecutors from prosecution departments). The Scholarship Management Committee would review the organizations of already employed applicants.
The decision of the committee to consider the already employed applicants will be final and not challengeable. Serving employees will be required to provide NOC and avail study leave from their respective organizations.
i) Only those applicants, who meet the eligibility criteria and other requirements will be considered for further shortlisting.
k) HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
How To Apply For Law Graduate Scholarship For Balochistan 2021
- Applicants are required to submit only online application through eportal.hec.gov.pk
- A hard copy of applications and any other documents are not required at this stage.
- Applicants have to deposit/online transfer/Bank Draft/Pay Order/ATM transfer Rs. 500/(Non-refundable), as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. The fee can be deposited in Habib Bank Limited A/C No. 1742-79001334-01.
- The original bank payment record/slip should be kept safe by the applicant to submit when required by HEC. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered.
Law Graduate Scholarships 2021 Last Date
- Last date for submission of online application: Thursday, March 18, 2021 For further details, please visit:
- Dilawar Abbas Khan Sumbal Programme Development Officer Law Scholarship Programme for Balochistan
firstname.lastname@example.org 2 UÂN: 051-111-119-432 | 0334-1119432
Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad, Pakistan