Government employees of Pakistan are always looking to search for the latest news about how much-increased salary in Budget 2021-22. The coming budget 2022-22 is expecting to be announced on 11th June 2021. Due to rapidly increasing the ratio of inflation that why we are expecting from Govt of Pakistan to increase the salary of employees up to 50 percent minimum.
Once again; I congratulate all the Government employees who will get a 25% salary increase before the Budget 2021-22. The Government representatives of Federal Minister for Defence Pervez Khattak, Federal Minister for Interior Sheikh Rashid Ahmed and Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Ali Muhammad Khan and representatives of Federal Government Employees have agreed on the following principle;
- Disparity Reduction Allowance @ 25% of the basic pay of BPS-2017 shall be allowed to those civil employees in BPS (1-19) of the Federal Government (including employees of Federal Secretariat and attached departments) who have never been allowed additional salary equal to or more than 100% of the basic pay (whether frozen or not) or performance allowance w.e.f. 01 March 2021.
- The posts BPS (1-16) or equivalent will be upgraded on the pattern of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa w.e.f. 01 March 2021.
- The grant of time-scale will also be considered for adoption on the same pattern in the next budget.
- Adhoc Relief Allowance will also be considered to be made part of the basic salary w.e.f. July 2021.
- The provinces will be recommended for the adoption of the above from their own resources.