JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN WAPDA O/O GM/PD DIAMETER BASHA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY 2020
WAPDA is the premier Engineering Establishment of the country with Mega Engineering Projects at its credit including Tarbela Dam, Mangla Dam, and the recent Engineering marvel of Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project Currently WAPDA is actively undertaking the construction of Mega Hydel Projects including Diamer Basha, Mohmand, and Dasu.
Services of experienced and qualified professionals are required on following positions:
|. No.||Nomenclature of Post||BPS||No of|
|Minimum Qualification I Experience|
required under relevant Service Rules
|1.||Advisor (Remote Sensing /|
|01||PhD. in RS /GIS with expertise in Phob3grammetry Procedures, Satellite Imageries Analysis, Aerial Photography and UAV Imagery/Video Interpretation. (Preference will be given to candidates possessing BSc. Civil Engineering).Overall 20 years’ job experience with at least 05 years’ experience of monitoring Civil Works projectthrough GIS/RS.||50||Open Merit|
|2.||Advisor (Procurement &|
|–||01||BSc (Civil) Engineering with at least 25 years aggregate experience including 02 years in a post carrying BPS-20 or equivalent.Working on structuring and implementing procurement plan of Public Sector including Public Private Partnership Projects.Execution of number of sizeable Mega ProjectsHandling of Arbitration and Claim Matters of Mega Projects.||62||Open Merit|
|3.||Director (Security)||19||01||Serving / Retired Colonel / Lieutenant Colonel or of equivalent rank from Armed Forces.||55||Open Merit|
|4.||Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||17||04||B.E./B.Sc in Electrical Engineering from HEC Recognized University.||33||Open Merit|
|5.||Jr. Engineer (Mechanical)||17||04||B.E./B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from NEC Recognized University‘.||33||Open Merit|
- The appointments for the posts mentioned at S No. 01 8 02 shall be made on a lump sum package for a period of 01-Year (extendable subject to satisfactory performance). The services of officers appointed on the lump-sum package shall not be regularized at any stage.
Instructions & General Conditions:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for test/ interview
- Educational Degrees must be from HEC recognized Universities / Concerned Boards.
- For the posts of Jr. Engineer (Electrical) 8 Jr. Engineer (Mechanical), the discipline will be considered as per registration with PEC.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- The candidates shall be called for interviews /further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility under the rules. Merely passing of the mitten test does not make the candidature eligible for the further recruitment process.
- General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicant Any information found bogus at any stage, during an induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority
- The last date for the submission of applications is 02.112020. Now to Apply–
- The application forms for the posts mentioned at serial (1), (2)8 (3), and TORs (for the posts mentioned at serial 1 8 2) are available on WAPDA’s website www.wapda.gov.pk. The applications for these posts along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational / experience certificates, CNIC, and 02 x Nos. recent passport size photographs will be submitted to the Director-General (Recruitment). R-26. WAPDA House I Lahore through post/ courier by the closing date of receipt of applications. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The procedure for submission of applications for the posts of Jr. Engineer (Electrical) 8 Jr. Engineer (Mechanical) will be as under: –
- Candidates may register themselves, their information on the website www.pts.org.pk and send their applications through the online link available in project details.
- The eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record 8 shortlisting will be made as per rules.
- Candidates shall pay a test fee of Rs.170‘. The fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account Easy Paisa Shop or VISA /Master Card
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Incomplete applications. applications carrying incorrect information or test fee not paid shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timings, and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates at least one week before the test
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from www.pts.orgpk.
- For any information/query regarding applications, roll no. slips, test centers, written tests, results, etc. candidates may contact on 051-111-111-787.