All Government servants are eligible to apply for the Leave encashment at the time of retirement or encashment of LPR in case of death. If you want to apply but don’t know what documents checklist is required to complete the completion of the process. I am proving you leave encashment document checklist 2021 with the personal information of the applicant.
Checklist of Leave Encashment 2021
- Name of Applicant
- Cell/phone No. Applicant
- Relation with Deceased employee
- Name of Deceased employee
- Personal No.
- CNIC No.
- Attested copy of matriculation certificate
- Attested copy of retirement notification/obituary notification.
- Attested copy of death certificate (In case of service death)
- No enquiry, No demand, No Audit Para certificate issued by DDO with Dispatch No. & Date.
- Copy of CNIC of Applicant.
- Copy of CNIC of Deceased.
- Affidavit about the recovery of over payment on the judicial paper.
- Original leave entitlement report dully issued by the AG Punjab Lahore (If required)
- Original Service Book.
- Attested copy of pay slip
Note: All photo copies should be attested.