A notification has been issued on 02-06-2021 in connection with conduct of Large scale assesment of Schools by PEC 2021.The further detail and true copy of said notification in same is as under;
Consequent upon the decision of NCOC to re open the academic institutions in Punjab ,following revised schedule is hereby notified for the conduct of School Based Assesment.
|1||Conduct of SBA For Grades I -VIII||June 18 to June 30 2021|
|2||Issuance of Report Cards by Schools||By July 10,2021|
Respected All Officers,
All the training material have been uploaded on google drive link (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fncFBD4FCJw01137KuRvz-WZ9VXL7Vgs) that include:
- SBA Training Manual (PDF format)
- Presentation on SBA Training Manual (power point slides)
- Presentation on Web based paper generation (power point slides)
- Grade 5 Science Paper (Word Format)
- Grade 5 Science Paper (PDF Format)
- General Report Card for Public School Students (jpg Format)
- Report Card for Private Candidate (jpg format)
- Award List School Based Assessment (PDF Format)
- SBA Letter to CEO, DEAs (PDF Format)
- Pak-Urdu Installer (.exe file to support Urdu if using Grade 5 Science Paper Word Format)
- List of SBA Training Center (excel format)
- SBA Training order (PDF format)
Please note: Link to access Web Based paper generation is: https://www.pecsba.educationservices.pk/
Above mentioned details have been updated in presentation of web based generation process.
In pursuance of notification No. SO (A-I) 1-31/2008 dated 28.01.2021 issued by School Education Department, Govt. of Punjab, the following schedule is hereby notified in order to conduct School-Based Assessment (SBA) for Grade I to VIII by the District Education Authorities as per SoPs given thereunder:
Standard Operating Procedures:-
- Mode of assessment of the academic session 2020-21 is 50% weightage for Homework and 50% weightage for MCQ based paper;
- Assessment for Grades I & II (English, Maths, General Knowledge and Urdu) will be Oral and instruments will be provided by the PEC;
- Item bank of 100 items per subject for Grade III to VIII of all core subjects (English, Maths, Science, Urdu, Computer Science, History & Geography and Islamiyat/Ethics) will be provided by PEC;
- Assessment of remaining / optional subjects will be prepared and conducted by school itself;
- Each MCQ paper will be of 25 items having 2 marks for each item with a duration of 60 minutes (in multiple sessions daily if needed) as per SoPs of Covid-19 issued by Govt. of the Punjab.
- Date sheet for SBA will be issued by the Head Teacher of the school as per above mentioned schedule.
- Punjab Examination Commission will establish a Control Room at provincial level for coordination / facilitation to District Education Authorities;
Here You can download the List of Schools for Large Scale Assessment by PEC District Wise.
|20||MANDI BAHA UD DIN||Download|
|25||NAROWAL||Download (by Ayyan Akhlas)|
|26||OKARA||Download(by SALAHUDIN DOGAR)|
|34||SIALKOT||Download (Sajid Ali)|
|35||T.T.SINGH||Download (by Farzana Kausar)|
Note: This is not an official site. We are working only for the Latest info & for the welfare of our Govt. Employees and schools in Punjab.Thanks for visitng us.