2nd-year Maths Exam Pairing Scheme 2021
Do you want to attain the complete exam pairing scheme 2021 for the 2nd-year Mathematics? Yes, from our website you will get the detailed scheme. Thus, you don’t need to go anywhere else. However, in this article, we will also inform you about the questions and marks distributions with complete details. So, this 2nd-year Mathematics Paper scheme will help you in the exam. So, below is the intermediate part-II Mathematics pairing scheme 2021.
Types of Mathematics Question Paper
The paper of 2nd-year Mathematics consists of 02 Sections.
- The objective part has 20 MCQs and each MCQ has 01 marks.
- Subjective part consists of 02 main sections.
- Short question/Answers, students have to attempt 25 short question and tidal marks of this section are 50
- Long Questions
From this section, candidates must attempt any 03 questions (both part, a & b) to obtain full marks. Each question has10 marks. (Total marks: 30).
Exam pairing Scheme 2021 for Mathematics
Below is the complete detail about the 2nd-year Mathematics paper pairing scheme 2021.
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Below are the number of MCQs from each chapter of 2nd-year mathematics.
- 1st Chapter: 2 MCQ
- 2nd Chapter: 4 MCQ
- 3rd Chapter: 4 MCQ
- 4th Chapter: 4 MCQ
- 5th Chapter: 1 MCQ
- 6th Chapter: 3 MCQ
- 7th Chapter: 2 MCQ
Here are the details about short questions from each chapter of 2nd-year mathematics.
Question #2: ( Any 8 out of 12)
- CHAPTER # 1: 3
- CHAPTER # 2: 9
Question #3: ( Any 8 out of 12)
- CHAPTER # 3: 10
- CHAPTER # 5: 2
Question #4: ( Any 9 out of 13)
- CHAPTER # 4: 4
- CHAPTER # 6: 4
- CHAPTER # 7: 5
Here are the long questions from each chapter of 2nd-year Mathematics.
- Q#5 (a) Chapter 1 ; (b) Chapter 02
- Q#6 (a) Chapter 3 (3.1-3.5) ; (b) Chapter 4 (4.1-4.3)
- Q#7 (a) Chapter 3 (3.6-3.8) ; (b) Chapter 5
- Q#8 (a) Chapter 4 (4.4-4.6) ; (b) Chapter 6 (6.2-6.3)
- Q#9 (a) Chapter 6 (6.4-6.9) ; (b) Chapter 7