If you are working as a government employee in any department and want to appear in any examination/test for any job. No Objection Certificate is required before appearing in any exam and Departmental permission is duly certified by the Govt department of a candidate who has no objection related to appear in exam/test. We are providing here the examination NOC checklist 2021 for those servants who really does not know how many documents are required to apply for departmental permission.
NOC for Exams Checklist 2021
- Application on White Paper (Enter especially Applicant Name, Cell No., Personnel No. & CNIC No.)
- Attested Copy of CNIC
- Attested Copy of Computerized Pay Slip
- Attested copy of First Appointment Letter
- Attested copy of Regular Order
- Copy of advertisement for admission
- Affidavit (Stamped Paper) for take admission
Note: All the photo copies of documents should be attested by DDO.