If you are working as a government employee in any department and want to continue your study during job then you have required NOC (Departmental permission). NOC is the No Objection Certificate duly certified by the Govt department of candidate who have no objection related to study of his/her employee. We are providing here the NOC checklist 2021 for the those servants who really does not know how many documents are required to apply for departmental permission.
NOC for Admission Checklist 2021
- Application on White Paper (Enter especially Applicant Name, Cell No., Personnel No. & CNIC No.)
- Attested Copy of CNIC
- Attested Copy of Computerized Pay Slip
- Attested copy of First Appointment Letter
- Attested copy of Regular Order
- Copy of advertisement for admission
- Affidavit (Stamped Paper) for take admission
Note: All the photo copies of documents should be attested by DDO.