Punjab Finance Department has issued the official notification letter on 2nd February, 2021 in connection with concurrence of posts for Upgraded/Established schools.
Concurrence of Posts Through SNE Under Sufficient Building Conditions/Grounds
Will the Section Officer (SNE), Government of the Punjab, School Education Department, kindly refer to his U.O No. SO(SNE)Muzaffagarh/2019 dated 21.12.2020 and this department’s letter of even number dated 22.01.2021 on the subject noted above?
In continuation of this department’s letter of even number dated 28.01.2021, Administrative Department is requested to clarify/provide the following information at the earliest for concurrence of posts of upgraded/established school:
- Population of the area where school is situated.
- Infrastructure (total area, covered area, play ground/lawn area, Library, Laboratory, number of class rooms, boundary wall, electricity, water and number of toilets etc.).
- Affiliation of the school (BISE).
- Registration of the school (DEA).
- Ownership of land of school (Fard).
- Current and expected enrollment in schools for 03 years (class-wise).
- Distance of school from adjoining government schools in kilometers and enrolment in these schools (class wise).
- Vacancy position (teaching/non teaching staff alongwith sanctioned /filled/ vacant posts).
I am also directed to inform you that a meeting is scheduled to be held on the subject cited above in the office of the Special Secretary (E&CF), Finance Department on 04.02.2021 at 2:00 PM.
I am further directed to requests to depute a representative, well conversant with facts of the case to attend the above said meeting with all required documents on the fixed date, time and venue.