The notification of NCOC decisions for Covid-19 SOPs Islamabad March 2021 has been issued by the Office of the District Magistrate, Islamabad Capital Territory on 11th March 2021.
New Covid-19 SOPs For Islamabad March, 2021
In exercise of powers under Epidemic Diseases Control Act 1958, and in compliance with the directions of the National Command Operation Center (NCOC):
- 50% work from home policy will be implemented in ICT with immediate effect. Time limit of 10:00 pm on all commercial activities is hereby re-enforced with immediate effect except essential services (pharmacy and medicine shops, groceries stores and bakeries etc)
- All Amusement parks in ICT will be closed at 06:00 PM.
- Earlier decision of allowing indoor weddings, indoor dining and opening of cinemas and shrines with effect from 15th March, 2021 has been withdrawn.
- However, outdoor dining / take away will continue as per previous practice with strict enforcement of COVID-19 SOPs.
- Outdoor gatherings will be allowed in open space, limited to a maximum of 300 individuals with strict enforcement of COVID-19 SOPs.
- Implementation of SOPs regarding social distancing, wearing of face masks, proper sanitation and disinfection will continue.
- In case of any violation strict action will be taken against the violator. These measures will remain enforced till 15th April, 2021. This order shall come into force immediately.