Government of the Punjab, School Education Department issued a notification regarding the constitution of Thematic Working Group to chalk out the modalities regarding Primary Schools Modeling by comparing the best practices and availability of current resources:
1. Dr. Muhammad Kaleem, Deputy Secretary (EE), SED. Convener
2. Mr. Abdal Mufti, Head of Research, PMIU, Lahore. Member
3. Ms. Farah Nadeem, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, PMIU-PESRP Lahore Member
4. Ms. Fayyaz Sajid, Senior System Analyst PMIU-PESRP, Lahore. Member
5. Mr. Ali Imran, IT Consultant, PMIU-PESRP Lahore. Member
6. Mr. Imran Haider, Field officer, PMIU-PESRP. Member
7. Ms. Madiha Masood, Planning and Coordination officer, PMIU-PESRP. Member
8. Ms. Fakiha Aslam, AEO, District Layyah. Member
9. Mr. Asim ljaz Cheema, AEO, Gujranwala. Member
10. Elementary School Teacher (Co-opted Member). Member
11. Elementary School Teacher (Co-opted Member). Member
TORs of the TWG:
To analyze the data and conduct the surveys for situation analysis on the following available and required resources for Primary School Model, containing holistic approach in order to achieve the target of quality education and SDG-4:
- a. Number of the students and teachers.
- b. Available resources and required resources.
- c. Primary Schools situated in Rural and Urban Areas.
- d. Availability and requirement of infrastructure for managerial, janitorial, supporting staff to accomplish the school routine matters.
To develop an efficient and effective model of primary school.
A comprehensive cost effective plan for revamping Primary Schools based on recommendations by TWG will be submitted to the competent authority by 15th January 2021 for informed decision making.