Overseas Pakistan Foundation OPEF invites scholarship applications for the children and spouses of overseas Pakistani. This scholarship especially announced for the applicants who are still studying in Pakistan. OPEF program started to support the middle-level Pakistani students and immensely to help young orphan children as many foreign universities offer scholarships and internship programs in this new academic year. Therefore, OPEF also opened its door and welcomed spouses’ children to join this scholarship program.
OPEF Offered Scholarship
Overseas Pakistan Foundation offers a scholarship for the following course level listed below
- Intermediate or equivalent
- Graduation Program including
- MBBS, BDS, Bachelor of Engineering
- Masters / MS Program (18 years of education)
- Applicant must obtain minimum 60% marks or a CGPA of 2.5/4.00 in latest SSC/HSSC Board Exams or Graduation / Masters etc. through an HEC well-recognized University.
- One parent (father or mother) of the applicant must be a registered member
- Monthly income of a parent should be equal to or less than Rs.100,000/-.
- We are not getting any other scholarship during the academic year.
How to Apply for OPF Scholarship:-
Download application forms online through www.opf.org.pk or applies directly by visiting OPF head office Islamabad.
The last date to apply: 15th February 2021