Pakistan Science Foundation PSF has announced scholarships for young students under the Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS). However, the 6th session starts, and in the previous session, they selected almost 300 Young Students for the scholarship program. They offered this scholarship to the matric candidates. Those who are eligible should apply through proper channels. Apart from this, they also provide a monthly stipend to successful candidates. It is a golden opportunity for the candidate. By applying for a PSF scholarship, you will also get the chance to carry on your science studies. So, don’t miss this chance and avail this offer by following the general terms and conditions.
Pakistan Science Foundation PSF is an organization approved by the Government of Pakistan working under the Ministry of Science and Technology.
PSF Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria:-
- The applicant who passed matriculation in 2019 from a well-recognized government university can apply
- Obtain at least 60% marks in matric exams
- The science student will secure 70% marks in matric exams
PSF Scholarship 2021 Benefits:-
- The selected candidates receive a stipend amount of Rs 10,000/-
- Got research projects from the first year under the mentorship of University Professors.
- Capable to visit s&t Organizations.
- The candidates selected on the basis of Marks as per eligibility criteria.
- Successful candidates should appear for Science Aptitude Test (Written Test) in which I.Q. Tests will be held.
- Candidates have to appear for an Interview/presentation on innovative ideas.
How to Apply:-
- Online application forms are available at the Candidate Testing Service (CTS) website.
- Attach an attested copy of an original paid copy of deposit slip, domicile, CNIC, and SSC merit result card along with the application
- All applications have to send through courier or registered mail to CTS, Office No. 4, 2nd Floor, Panther Plaza, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad.
- Application received after due date will not accept