Pairing Scheme of 9th Class English
All Punjab Educational Board has approved the pairing scheme for the subject of English 9th Class which will be applicable to the upcoming board examination 2021 the detail is as under .
Questionwise Guidelines As per ALP for candidates appearing in SSC Annual 2021(9th Class) in the subject of English-
English Compulsory (Essay Type)
Time: 2:10 Hours
Time 2: 10
2. Write short answers to any five of the following questions
I to VIII
Questions for this part will be selected either from exercises of the units mentioned in the ALP or from the text of these units.
3. Translate the following paragraph into Urdu OR Rewrite the paragraph into simple English,
The complete text of all the units mentioned in the ALP approved by PCTB is valid for this portion and the selection will be made from it.
4. Write down the summary of the poem. OR The selection of summary/Paraphrasing.
Paraphrase the following lines into simple English will be selected from the poems mentioned with reference to the context in ALP approved by PCTB.
5. Use any five of the following words phrases Idioms in your own sentences
I to VIII
These selection of items for his question will be made from the text and the parts of exercises mentioned in the ALP
6. Write a letter
OR Write a story
OR write a dialogue
The items for this question will be taken from the material in ALP.
7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given at the end.
The selection of comprehension of passages will be made from the passages approved in ALP by PCTB.
8. Translate any five of the following sentences into english
Alternate question for candidates whose medium of examination is English Foreign The translation of Urdu sentences into candidatos only english for this question will be selected from the exercises of Grammar and Composition approved In ALP by PCTB.But the topic for writing paragraphs for foreign/English medium students will be either on the topics of the units of textbook(9th ) or from the parts of exercises for writing skills approved by ALP.
9. Change the voice of the following
I to V
The items for this question will be taken from Grammar and Composition active and passive voice mentioned in ALP approved by PCTB .