Pairing Scheme of 10th Class English
All Punjab Educational Board has approved the pairing scheme for the subject of English 10th Class which will be applicable to the upcoming board examination 2021 the detail is as under .
Question wise Guidelines As per ALP for candidates appearing in SSC Annual 2021(10th Class) in the subject of English
English Compulsory (Essay Type)
Time: 2:10 Hours Marks: 56
2. Write short answers to any five of the following questions
I to VIII
Questions for this part will be selected either from exercises of the units mentioned in the ALP or from the text of these units.
3. Translate the following paragraph into Urdu OR Rewrite the paragraph into simple English
The complete text of all the units mentioned in the ALP approved by PCTB is valid for this portion and the selection will be made from it.
4. Write down the summary of the poem.
Paraphrase the following lines into simple English with reference to the context.
The selection of Summary/Paraphrasing will be selected from the poems mentionedin ALP approved by PCTB.
5. Write an essay of 150-200 words on any ONE of the following topics.
These items have been taken from the topics mentioned in the ALP and the option of writing paragraph has been excluded due to non-existance of content in ALP.
6. Change any five of the following sentences into indirect form.
I to VIII
These items have been taken from the Grammar and Composition from Direct and Indirect narration mentioned in ALP approved by PCTB.
7. Use any five of the following pairs of words in your own sentences.
I to VIII
These items have been taken from the Grammar and Composition Mentioned in ALP.
8. Translate the following paragraph into English
Alternate question for candidates whose medium of examination is English / Foreign candidates only.
The translation of paragraphs from Urdu into English have been taken from the contents mentioned in the ALP and option of writing paragraphs has been selected from the topics of Essays mentioned in the ALP for Q No. 5.