PMC MERIT LIST 2021 FOR PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGES

Pakistan Medical Commission PMC has announced the online admissions for Private Medical Colleges of the country. PMC Merit list 2021 for Private Medical colleges of the country will be announced on January 24, 2021. PMC Merit list 2021 for private medical colleges will carry 80% weightage for admission in private medical colleges. The remaining 20% marks shall be awarded by the respective private medical colleges on the basis of the interview. Each private medical college will then issue its own merit list on its website after the interview.

National Admission System is accessible at https://pmc.almusnet.com/#!/auth/signin The portal shall remain open from 19 December 2020 till 22nd January. Only applications submitted online through the portal will be entertained for admissions. No submission of applications by mail or in-person will be accepted.

PMC Merit list 2021 schedule for Private medical colleges

PMC has changed the admission schedule of Private and Public Sector Medical and Dental Colleges to accommodate A-Level students. The revised schedule is as under;

  • Closure of Applications for Private Colleges: 19th January 2021
  • Closure of Admission in Public Colleges: 22nd January 2021
  • Announcement of Merit List of Private Colleges: 24th January 2021

 Note: All affiliated constituent and administered colleges of NUMS and Agha Khan University will not be part of the admissions portal. Any student seeking to apply to the said colleges shall be required to apply directly to the relevant university.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *