You can apply for the “Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2021 Advertisement”. Population Welfare Department, Punjab requires the services of eligible Pakistani nationals to hire against challenging career opportunities in Lahore. It invites applications from suitable candidates who possess the domicile of Punjab for making recruitment on a contract basis. It invites applications against the posts, i.e. Project Coordination Officer (BPS-18), Assistant cum Computer Operator (BPS-16), and Junior Clerk (BPS-11). The applicants must possess the relevant qualifications such as Master/Bachelor/Intermediate or equivalent degrees along with relevant experience.
|Posted On:||January 14, 2021|
|Education:||Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Company:||Population Welfare Department, Punjab|
|Last Date:||January 29, 2021|
|Address:||Directorate General, Population Welfare Department, Punjab, 14-Babar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore|
Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2021
- Assistant cum Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Project Coordination Officer
How to Apply for Government jobs in Lahore:
- The applications along with required attested educational qualifications, certificates, degrees, experience certificates, domicile certificates, and 02 recent passport size photographs must reach through the post/courier to Population Welfare Department Lahore Address, i.e. Directorate General, Population Welfare Department, Punjab, 14-Babar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore.
- The deadline for the submission of the application will be January 29, 2021.
- Applicants must hold the Domicile of Punjab.
Population Welfare Department Lahore Recruitment:
- Address: Directorate General, Population Welfare Department, Punjab, 14-Babar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore.
- Head Office: Lahore.
- Contact No. Not Available.