Applications for PSO Mentorship Program 2021 are now open; The application process is completely online. PSO Mentorship program offers a wonderful opportunity to enhance your career and allow you to gain experience and knowledge.
Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for this job. The age requirement for PSO Management Trainee Program is a maximum of 25 years at the application time. Eligibility criteria for PSO Mentorship Program are the applicant must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 and work experience of 0 to 1 years.
Pakistan State Oil (PSO), the largest Energy Company in Pakistan, offers this opportunity. Make sure to apply for this opportunity if you are eligible and meet the required quota.
PSO Mentorship Program 2021 Details:
- Host Organization: Pakistan State Oil (PSO).
- Gender: Male/Female
- Eligibility Criteria: Minimum 3.0 CGPA.
- Age Required: Maximum 25 years at the time of application.
- Deadline: 21st February 2021.
Pakistan State Oil (PSO) Mentorship program has the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be a maximum of 25 years old at the time of application.
- 0 to1 year of work experience is required.
- Minimum 3.0 CGPA required.
- Applicant must have at least 16 years of education from HEC recognized institute for the equivalent foreign degree.
Knowledge & Qualification:
- Visual Studies/Graphic Design (specialization in Graphic Designing).
- Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration (Marketing).
- Bachelors of Engineering.(Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Mechanical).
- Bachelors of Engineering (Computer Sciences) / Bachelors of Science.
- The duration for PSO Trainee Program 2021 is one year only.
- The company can offer regular employment to trainees on completion of the project.
- Selected applicants would be provided with a fixed monthly stipend.
- PSO is seeking diversity in terms of culture, gender, and expertise.
Candidates are requested to apply for PSO Management Trainee Program 2021 is 21st February 2021.