STS has announced PST JEST jobs in Sindh. SIBA Testing Services managed by Sukkur IBA University on behalf of School Education & Literacy Department, Government of Sindh Invites applications for the posts of Junior Elementary School Teachers (JEST) BPS-14 and Primary School Teachers (PST) BPS-14 from eligible applicants having domicile of concerned districts permanently residing in Sindh province, purely on temporary basis but likely to be confirmed on performance in the future. The last date for submission of application is 26th March, 2021.
Latest PST JEST STS Jobs in Sindh 2021
|Organization||Sindh Education & Literacy Department|
|Education||Graduate or Equivalent Degree|
|Location||All District of Sindh|
|Published On||28th February, 2021|
List of Available Job Positions in Sindh 2021
- Junior Elementary School Teacher (JEST) BPS-14
- Primary School Teacher (PST) BPS-14
How To Apply For PST and JEST Jobs in Sindh 2021
- The applicants are advised to upload the following documents with application forms through website of STS, i.e, https://apply.sts.net.pk/
Upload the following scanned documents on Online Portal.
- One recent passport size photograph both (male/female) with blue or white background )
- Original scanned copies of relevant Degree/Certificate (Matric and Graduation)
- Original Domicile of candidate
- Original Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC-D Form) of candidate
- Original CNIC of candidate
- in case of Disability, the CNIC With Logo of Wheel Chair should be uploaded while filling in online application form before the closing date of the advertisement, otherwise the slip will not be issued
Note: Domicile and PRC-D submitted with the application shall be considered as final. No change will be entertained thereafter on any account whatsoever
- The applicants should apply for the post of PST (BPS-14) & JEST (BPS-14) on the concerned UC basis, subject to availability of School specifying vacancy in their UCs (Lists of UC-wise vacancy positions are also hosted on official website of SE&LD) (Disable, Minority and Women quotas will be observed as per Recruitment Policy-2021).
- The nature of disability will be determined on CNIC basis, issued by NADRA with logo of ‘Wheel Chair”. The applicant with disability will be eligible to apply only if she/he is fit for teaching, I.e. he/she is able to read, speak, write and use blackboard.
- The written/objective test for recruitment will be conducted at Divisional Headquarters of Sindh by Sukkur 1BA Testing Services (STS), being third party organization/firm. 6.Pasting the written/objective test alone, shall not guarantee the job.
- The applicant shall have to fulfill all other terms and conditions as per recruitment policy-2021 notified vide Letter No. SO (GA) SELD (Recruit/Policy/2021, dated: February 24, 2021 7.No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants during the process of recruitment
- The SE&LD reserves the right to add or delete or re-allocate vacancy positions JEST (BPS-14) and PST (BPS-14).
- After submission of online applications, the applicants may download the system generated STS challans of Rs. 700/- non-refundable (Rupees seven hundred only) and deposit with any branch of ABL Bank/MCB Bank of Pakistan application & challan submission is March 26, 2021. In case an applicant applies for more than one.
- The last date for online application & challan submissions post, he/she must submit a separate system generated challan to apply through online.
- Important: Incomplete applications will not be entertained/accepted or processed; the candidates from only identified UCS shall be eligible to apply.
- Completion of degrees is mandatory for all positions. No change will thereafter. ants will be mobile number. They are advised not to mention numbers The channel of communication with applicants will be mobile number.
- They are advised not converted to any other network in the online application form. Online applying link will be available at https://apply.sts.net.pk/ .
- Providing fictitious exaggerated or misleading information shall result in rejection of application and termination of employment at any stage.