Punjab Provincial Assembly has issued the approval notification of passed resolution on 9th March 2021 in connection with English Teachers promotion 2021.
English Teachers Promotion in BPS-16 Pay Scale 2021
I am directed to inform you that the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab, in its sitting held on 2 March 2021 has unanimously passed the following resolution, moved by Ch Iftikhar Hussain Chhachhar, MPA (PP-185):
Approximately 10 thousand graduate English Teachers were recruited in 1995-1997, According to the Service Rules 2004, they were regularized in the Service Rules with Mobility BS-16. All the cases are still pending to announce. Therefore, it is to ensure the promotions of Graduate English Teachers in BPS-16 under the Service Structure Rules 2004.”
You are requested to take appropriate action in terms of rule 126 of the Rules of Procedure of the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab 1997.
A copy is forwarded for information to;
- Secretary General to the President of Pakistan, President House, Islamabad
- Principal Secretary to Prime Minister of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Principal Secretary to Governor, Punjab.
- Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab,
- All Ministers, Punjab.
- Leader of Opposition, Provincial Assembly of the Punjab.
- All Advisors to Chief Minister, Punjab.
- All Special Assistants to Chief Minister, Punjab.
- All Parliamentary Secretaries, Punjab.
- Ch Iftikhar Hussain Chhachhar, MPA (PP-185). (Mover)
- All Members, Provincial Assembly of the Punjab.
- Additional Chief Secretaries, Punjab, Lahore..
- Secretaries, Provincial Assemblies of Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa & Balochistan
- Secretary, Legislative Assembly of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Muzaffarabad,
- Secretary Legislative Assembly of Gilgit Baltistan. Gilgit.
- Secretary to Government, Punjab, Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Lahore,
- Secretary to Government, Punjab, (T&C) S&GAD, Lahore
- Secretary to Government of the Punjab, Information Department, Lahore,
- Director General Public Relations Punjab, Lahore.
- Manager, APP/PPI, Lahore.
- General Manager, PTV, Lahore.
- Station Director, Radio Pakistan, Lahore. Deputy Secretary (Legislation) Asif.