|Total No. of Application Received||28418|
Rahmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship has been announced by the directions of Chief Minister Punjab Usman Buzdar for the deserving and intelligent students (Boys & Girls). The worth of the scholarship is 100 million.
According to the details of scholarships, all the students of Govt Colleges and Universities are eligible to apply for the Rahmatul-Lil-Alameen scholarship 2021. Every year total number of 891 scholarships will be provided to the undergraduate students of Pakistan.
The scholarship amount for the intermediate level is Rs. 14,000/- annually. Usman Buzdar said that the Punjab government would celebrate the Rahmatul-Lil-Alameen week every year in the Rabi-ul-Awal.
The program has also eliminated the special quota for children of employees of scale 1 to 4. The amount of 350 million rupees shall be distributed in intermediate scholarships this year which will be increased to 700 million later in coming years. Worth of rupees 417 million scholarships shall be provided by the higher education from its own budget.
The scholarships will be given to the first-position holder’s students of 891 graduate programs in all 30 public sector universities of Punjab. The Registrar will nominate the students for Rehmatul Alameen scholarships 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Rehmatul lil Alameen Scholarships 2021
The Eligibility Criteria of Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarships include various terms and condition for a students to get scholarships of Rahmat-ul-Alameen 2021 for need based as
- Students parents income should be less or equal to Rs 25000/Month
- Students’ Parents should not be owner of 05 acer of agricultural land or 05 Marla in urban areas.
- 50% quota is reserved for Need Based (Poor Students)
- Out of 50%, the 10% Quota of Government Employees is reserved (BPS-01 to BPS-04)
Eligibility Criteria of to apply online Rahmat Ul Lil Alameen Scholarships 2021 for Merit-Based & Intelligent Students is as;
- A Student must pass the Matric or Intermediate Annual Examination with 60% Marks.
- Online Verification shall be ensured from district evaluation committee for Scholarship
- Must be studying in any public college/university in Punjab
- Domiciled in Punjab
- Should not getting any other scholarship
How To Apply online Application Rehmatul lil Alamen Scholarship 2021
All those students who are willing for Scholarship are advised to Apply Online Rehmatul-lil-alameen Scholarship through online Application Form.
Punjab Information Technology Board has introduced the website for Rehmatul lil almaeen Scholarship and mobile applications are also being introduced to ensure transparent distribution of scholarships.
The students will apply online for the Rehmatul-lil Alameen scholarship through a dedicated web-based portal launched by PITB. The students have to create an account online on a website for scholarship and then submit an application for the scholarship before the deadline.
How To Apply For Rahmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship 2021-24
- Every student can submit the scholarship online application form.
- Online verification and documents for Eligilbity from District administrations and Universities/colleges/Boards
- The scholarship amount will be provided to the students through Banks.
to apply click here please
The last date for Rehmat Ul-Lil-Alameen scholarship application submission was Last date: 05 April 2021