The government of Sindh announced the remarkable scholarship for the citizens of Sindh students. The scholarship applications are being offered for Grade VIII students in various schools run by the School Education & Literacy Department, GoS, and Sindh Education Foundation. Due to COVID-19, many families were living poorly in the previous year. Therefore, the Sindh government takes this initiative to help students who stop their education due to poor family background. Now, students have a chance to complete their post-primary education from quality Public Sector Educational Institutions. Under the third phase of the Sindh School Education Scholarship Program (SSESP) managed by the Sindh Education Foundation.
Other than that, this Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship specially offered for the residents of Sindh. However, the applicant belongs to administrative Divisions of Sukkur, Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad, Hyderabad, and Mirpurkhas to admission at NJV Higher Secondary School adopted by M/s Akhuwat Foundation also eligible to apply. To get admission to NJV Higher Secondary School, it is mandatory for students to clear the entrance test.
Eligibility Criteria for Sindh Education Welfare Scholarship 2021
The interested candidate should follow the below-mentioned criteria before applying.
- The students who studying in GradeVIII (bona-fide) or those who study in any SE&LD School for the last three academic years at least are eligible to apply.
- Also, GR Number and Photocopy of the GR Page attested by the concerned District Education Officer (DEOt School Leaving Certificate/ Pass Certificate will be required at the time of admission
- Applicant must be a resident of Sindh citizen.
- Student s Form-B Father’s Domicile and copy of Father’s CNIC required at the time of admission.
Applying Procedure for Sindh Education Welfare Scholarship 2021:-
Follow the below-mentioned step-by-step applying criteria. The details are as under
- The interested candidates should fill the online application form which is available at http://njv.edu.pk/sef
- Applicant should attach pay order of Rs.500/ (non-refundable) as application processing fee, in favor of the concerned Institution’s Bank Account Title Akhuwat NJV Operational fund
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach 8 passport size pictures and the original Pay Order and submit it in the hard form at NJV Higher Secondary School, M.A Jinnah Road, Karachi by courier or by hand.
- The Registration Forms are not duly filled in and/or fail to meet the requisite criteria, such Forms will be rejected.
- The last date to apply for the Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship is April 14, 2021.