The Punjab Public Service Commission announces that the following 77 candidates for recruitment to 15 POSTS OF LECTURER ZOOLOGY (FEMALE) (BS-17) ON REGULAR BASIS IN THE PUNJAB HIGHER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, have been provisionally cleared for interview as a result of a written test held on 20-12-2020.
- Call-up letters for Interviews will be uploaded on the website of the PPSC very soon. Candidates will also be informed through SMS and Email.
- The candidates will be interviewed, if they are found eligible at the time of Interview as per duly notified conditions of Advertisement & Service Rules. It will be obligatory for the candidates to bring original academic certificates and related documents at the time of the Interview as being intimated to them through PPSC Website, SMS, and Email shortly.
- 02 Candidates bearing Roll Nos. 13948 & 15843 failed to write the paper code and fill the relevant bubble code on their Answer Sheets. Therefore, according to P.D. No. 16.28(b) of PPSC Policy Decision-2016, their Answer Sheets were not marked and their candidature has been cancelled.
- This Result intimation is issued as a notice only. Errors and omissions will be considered if any. An entry appearing in this written result does not itself confer any right or privilege independently for any claim for final selection.
- The candidates who have failed to qualify for an interview can download their
provisional result intimation cards from the PPSC website (ppsc.gop.pk) by clicking Single Paper DMC